Call Us Today To If You Have Questions 757-424-9757
The importance of internet marketing in today’s business world is continuing to expand. Surveys of all kinds show again and again a major shift in traditional marketing budgets to dollars being spent online to market products and services.
Internet Marketing Provides Many Benefits.
There are many advantages to having a fully executable internet marketing strategy. These benefits include:
- A plan you can track for R.O.I.
- A plan that is flexible taking in many communication avenues
- A plan that is affordable
- A plan that will reach a large variety of prospects 24/7
There are many ways to put internet marketing to work for your company. The following are some of the ones that we recommend.
1. Search Engine Marketing:
If you want web browsers to visit your site, than focusing on search engine optimization and search engine marketing is a must. No Internet marketing plan is complete without ensuring that your site is submitted and promoted across the major directories like Google, Yahoo!, and YouTube.
2. Video Marketing:
Transmitting your message using video is a smart move. Video is extremely popular. In fact, YouTube is the number two search engine in the world. An effective video campaign can build awareness, educate, showcase and create a general buzz about your company
3. Reputation Marketing:
This something to really pay attention to. Reviews are very popular with your prospects and with Google. A good reputation program consists of creating an environment to make giving reviews easy and then marketing the reviews across many internet properties.
Regardless of the Internet marketing tactics you choose, be sure to consider an integrated marketing strategy. Be sure that your internet marketing has a specific goal and is supported with a definitive plan and budget. We would be pleased to help you with any of these. Call for your consultation and estimate today.
Here are some incredible stats about YouTube:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day.
- The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last year .
A+ BBB RATING
Easy To Find In The Heart Of Greenbrier In Chesapeake,VA